Monday, February 4, 2008

the real excitement begins...

I am so excited! i finally got my invite for Daring Bakers, got myself all logged in and all... and i am REALLY super excited over this month's challenge. i can't wait to get cracking on it :)

recently i've found myself surrounded by opportunities to bake, and with my new camera i'm really happy to start documenting my little projects. thanks to my husband who cannot stand a mess, my kitchen peninsula is clean and clear, aside from my birthday cards, and ready to go! hooray!

6 comments:

joannmski said...

So excited to see what happens! I'm putting you on my bloglines.com blog watch! :-)

Shea F. said...

Hi, My name is Shea and I just got my daring bakers invite as well! I'll be checking out your blog. You can find me at
http://whiskful.blogspot.com

Shea

Jaime said...

i just joined the DB this month too, just checking out everyone else's blogs, wanted to say hello :)

Elle said...

Welcome new Daring Baker! Can't wait to see what you post next. Don't worry. Whatever it is, many Daring Bakers will be supportive...it's just the way the group is. Bet it will be wonderful!

M said...

Welcome to DB! I'm sill sorta new myself. :-)

What kind of camera did you get?

Krista said...

michelle - i got a Canon Powershot SD1000 - 7.5 mp, it is WAY better than my old hunk of junk!